- dandelion root tea (you can find it here http://bit.ly/18NRXu4)
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger root (peeled and slice thin or grated)
- 1 tsp organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar (you can find it here http://bit.ly/16QwUKl)
- lemon slice
- 1 tsp raw unfiltered honey (you can find it here http://bit.ly/16QwOlW)
Boil water in a sauce pan, add ginger root and reduce to a simmer. Add tea bag and let ginger and tea simmer for 15 minutes. Remove tea bag. Pour ginger tea through a strainer into mug. Add your honey and lemon, stir and enjoy.
You can also make a batch of ginger brew (ginger root and water), refrigerate, and reheat in sauce pan as needed. It will keep for roughly 10 days.
- dandelion root- natural detoxifier, rich in antioxidants, boosts immunity
- ginger root- antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, gets rid of throat and nasal congestion, improves circulation, boosts immunity
- unfiltered apple cider vinegar- antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-viral properties, breaks up mucus, helps maintain healthy alkaline PH levels
- lemons- rich in vitamin C (help neutralize free radicals), powerful antibacterial properties
- raw honey- prevents allergies, antibacterial properties, increases production of antioxidants in the bloodstream, alleviates cold and flu symptoms
Say goodbye to feeling run down and under the weather this cold season!